New to online courses and MOOCs? Want to get the most out of taking them? You’ve come to the right place.
Over the past few years we’ve built our Resource Center using questions asked by other learners like you. Get the scoop on course costs and financial aid. Find out what the best study techniques to maximize your self-learning outcomes. And learn how to use courses to your academic or career advantage.
- What You Should Know Before Starting a MOOC or Online Course
- How to Choose Your Next Course
- Should You Pay for MOOCs and Online Courses?
- Find Courses Faster: Tap into the Full Potential of Search Filters
- Freemium vs. Paid vs. Subscription Online Courses in 2018
- Breaking Down the Costs: Buying Individual Courses vs. Subscriptions
- Learning with Purpose: 5 Ways to Get the Most out of Your Online Courses
- Take Your Online Courses to Go: Download Lectures and Learn Anywhere
- Getting Started
- Courses Working Professionals are Taking
- 4 Things Professionals Should Know About Online Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Profesionals
- Adding Online Course Certificates to Your Resume or LinkedIn Profile
- Mentioning Online Courses in a Job Interview
- 81 Online Courses for Career Development
- For Remote Workers: A Guide to Learning From Home
- How to Add Your Coursera Certificate to LinkedIn
- How to Find Your Udemy Certificate and Add it to LinkedIn